• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring back
    1. ballista
    2. hybrid skill 3. pvp zone
    4.asda1 pvp armor and weapons

Comment

Hi anyway you don't bring asda 1 back so here's a one thing you should do for make game better
      Create 64bit client: game was create almost 10 year ago when we was have old PC confings (2-4gb ram) and software (windows xp) rgiht now 2016 we got better config and we got alot of "memory errors" because if game start ask more then 2gb ram it's will get crush,client can't handle this.Maybe this gonna work.Thanks if you even read this.

Comment

One again, thanks for your feedbacks, guys. We really appreciate that

Comment

Ok here is my suggestion our support team:
          1- Bring back the Mine war and the rewards from the drilling etc.
          2- The graphics on AS were better than this one so you have to think about making some extensions i believe even the maps and the dungeons were changed and that's not cool.

Thank you.

Comment

I've played Asda Story, Asda2 since the birth of the games (Elementle)
            i loved the Ballista class, hybrid builds, not requiring globals to talk in global chat. I understand it's a way to drag gold out of the economy but I think it's unnecessary. The hybrid skills trees were the best! In reality the players made it so much fun, so marketing the game to bring in new players would be a good idea

Comment

Ballista class,tree build system&chaos faction

Comment

Award winning computer-animated Disney adventure, about toys which come to life as soon as their owner, Andy, leaves the room. Pull-string cowboy Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks) is Andy's favourite toy until Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) arrives. The two have an ongoing feud, but are forced to team up when they find themselves stranded in the real world. Through their attempts to return to Andy's room they forge a unique friendship. Further Description Award winning computer-animated Disney adventure, about toys which come to life as soon as their owner, Andy, leaves the room. Pull-string cowboy Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks) is Andy's favourite toy until Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) arrives. The two have an ongoing feud, but are forced to team up when they find themselves stranded in the real world. Through their attempts to return to Andy's room they forge a unique friendship. Product Information At ASDA, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website Because of this, ASDA is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site. If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any ASDA own label products, please contact our friendly Customer Services team on 0800 952 6060. For up to date information on other products, please speak to the manufacturer. This does not affect your statutory rights. This information is supplied for personal use only. It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of ASDA, nor without due acknowledgement. TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS

Comment

My favorite class was Ohs and still is. But now I can't pvp at all. When in asda story it was great even vs balistas. Main reason i had 2 charges. 2 gap closing skills. Even asda 2 had those. An aoe that hit hidden units. A combo that had a fear subeffect. Another combo attack with a curse recovery subeffect that could kill bosses without a dd mage. Now i go to war and get 1 hit by dd mages when i'm suppose to be a "tank". I have no gap closing skills and no chance. I stand there and i die. I can't even get through the endless mobs of monsters without getting stunned repeatedly over and over Because I'm melee and have to be close to attack them. All range type attackers kill them before they get close enough to stun. You must have some kind of balance in war were melee can compete with range instead of just being the laughing stock. No hide no gap closers, no real defense vs mages. No chance for the love of my life the once great and proud Ohs. You can say all you want about stunning and provoking and playing as a support. But in all other games even support tanks can fight and kill and have balance. My rant is done ty and still Ohs for life.

Comment

Bring back the ballista class ;~;

Comment

As an old player that played Asda Story and Asda 2 (actually retired or in break period), i would like to come back:

1-Ballista class (it was my main on both asda and since warrior and mage have 3 trees/path to choose, i think it is fair that archer have 3 trees too.)
                      2-tree build system ( because we can make characters more unique and diferent)

I don't think bringing back the third faction (CHAOS) will be a good idea, since the war aren't crowded and we don't have enough players for such a big map

Comment

Working...
                      X