Bug on Set Bonus Spooky Halloween

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on Set Bonus Spooky Halloween

So the 20% Magic damage on the Spooky Halloween set appears to be bugged. Please report and fix it. Thanks i'm waiting for response.

Hello and thank you for your report,

The issue was escalated to the Dev Team, please let us know if it is still happening.

The ATLANTICA Team

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      ATLAN;n28292]Hello and thank you for your report,

The issue was escalated to the Dev Team, please let us know if it is still happening.

The ATLANTICA Team
      GM Atlan, I tried to do many tests at Silent Sanctum with my Elementalist and "20% magic damage" bonus does not work, there are no damage variations if i Use Full set Spooky or Not. as you asked me I prepared a video showing the Spooky Bug Full set.
      It is impossible to try, but could also be bugged the critical damage 20%.

Video: https://youtu.be/fC3xKvsb4H4

Character name: kirito9090
      Server: Sikyon
      Exact time and date of incident: 23.00 PDT of 09 November

hoping the devs can fix it with the next maintenance or special mainteinance. I'm waiting for news. Thank you

P.s: I have already opened a ticket number 20231 on at.valofe.com
      Last edited by fantidu***; 11-16-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Hello Atlantian,

This situation has been checked during the last maintenance, please keep in mind the Spooky Set bonus will only work if you complete the whole set.

May you have any further questions or issues in this regard, please do not hessitate reaching out again.

The ATLANTICA Team

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          ATLAN;n28406]Hello Atlantian,

This situation has been checked during the last maintenance, please keep in mind the Spooky Set bonus will only work if you complete the whole set.

May you have any further questions or issues in this regard, please do not hessitate reaching out again.

The ATLANTICA Team
          After today mainteinance 23/11 Spooky Full Set Bonus Magic Damage 20% is still Bugged. I make New Video today with bug here https://youtu.be/TIv4uVrTJNA
          I tried to do many tests at Silent Sanctum with my Guan yu and "20% magic damage" bonus does not work, there are no damage variations if i Use Full set Spooky or Not.
          In this new video you can see difference when i use Riederan Evil ring with 20% Magic damage, is still work, but when i use Full Set Spooky Magic Damage 20% not work.
          Results:
          Damage without Full set Spooky: 15.000 about
          Damage with Full Set Spooky: always 15.000
          Damage is i use Riederan Evil ring: 17.800 about

P.S. I reopen new ticket on At.valofe.com number 20966 . please report this bug again to the developer
          Last edited by fantidu***; 11-27-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X