About the exp rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the exp rate

The exp rate of this server is lower than the KR server?
    Cause doing this you guys just make a mess of quest progress line...
    People get stuck at Lv 29 cause the quests on branco don't make you get to 35-36 to pass to the next map on rodim... they need to farm in higher level maps such as ADAM to get to 36 and come back to finish the quests... this game was designed to a "moderate leveling" till 61 by doing quests... but they way as it seems, its like its going to be much more painfull to train at LV 85+ ( idk if somone will reach this level) when its the real grind of this game starts...
    Can you guys check with the dev team to see if there isnt something wrong?
    I know there's an event of 200 payers to get JC, but difficulting this progress break the game design....

Thanks

Dear nocte***
    Thank you for sharing your feedback.
    Global DarkEden Origin is different with DE Origin in Korea. This has, of course, Global DarkEden Origin's plan.
    We can't understand why players keep comparing this with DE Origin Korea vergion. We hope players don't make other players comfused.
    There is no problem in DarkEden Origin, now. Our Devs team keep updating various contents C:
    Enjoy DarkEden Origin!!

~DarkEden Origin Team

Comment

Maybe if players were told your plans or upcoming updates, we would be more relaxed. For example, will we have Perona war or GDR Lair?

Comment

just play the game ffs. lol everyone is lvling at the same speed and some people are already lvling very quick enough. why complain

Comment

Originally posted by othello*** View Post
          just play the game ffs. lol everyone is lvling at the same speed and some people are already lvling very quick enough. why complain
          As you obviously didnt read what is written in the first post, let me make this as clear as possible: The current exp rate makes it become impossible to lvl after first or second xp wall. People are leveling? of course. But the beginning is always easy(and was supposed to be much easier). In fact, if they dont fix rates everyone will stop lvling halfway, wich means the game ends before it gets where it is supposed to. A lot of features become available at certain level, but before it the game is very limited, there is nothing to do other than the same old monster hunting, or doing quests (wich are nothing more nothing less than monster hunting, a mistake pretty much no other version has ever committed). I wonder if there is any quest in this version that is not exactly the same as the others.

Even the original game released more than 10 years ago was way less repetitive and way funnier. Dont get me wrong, this version has a lot of potential, a couple things improved, some features make the game way more pleasant, but game experience right now bores players to tears. Despite being max lvl for a couple days, i'd rather cut my arm off than keep "grinding" again and again and so on(funny how they manage to make grinding look like a bad thing).

I was actually very hyped at first, but I couldnt care less about this game considering its situation now. Maybe you understand the gravity of the situation if you take KR into consideration. Rates there are way higher(like 3-5 times higher i guess), it is supposed to be easy at first because there are xp walls(aka leveling becomes much harder after certain levels,sometimes even exponentially and might happen more than once). If things keep the way they are, its gonna become insanely, astronomically difficult to reach a level beyond the basic, where the game actually might become somehow interesting. Which means they either fix xp rate or server will die. Or they will need to add xp boosts, and then this server might be one step to becoming like cata over again(sure not as bad, but loses the essence of all that was advertised about how this server would be).
          Last edited by unholy_ene***; 08-04-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

^ agreed... until they fix this absurd exp rate, i doubt i'll be playing for an extend period of time. About to hit my "Grind threshold" soon. good luck with this game game&game

Comment

I reached mine at lvl 40. I see no other solution other than boycott. I love darkeden and waited for too long to be able to enjoy it, but as long as DE works for them as a milking cow they will not sell its copyright, therefore no professional company who is able to do a good work and treat the audience with the respect they deserve will take over and solve simple problems they take years to tell it was too hard of an issue to be solved, despite amateur servers/enthusiast players doing a better job in a couple weeks, just like an alienated population will always be victim of a tyrant government.
              I now see i have made a mistake having hope and insisting in an error for so long for liking the game so much, that i was also responsible for it to go on as bad as it was. Maybe if I gave it no attention, which was what it deserved for doing a poor job, by now maybe i already could be playing the version this masterpiece of a game deserves.

Also, is hard to believe some ppl donated so soon(I suppose they didnt know their history/reputation). Who would put money in a rushed, full of bugs, overall questionable server? Well, maybe I also would if I didnt know this server was not gonna receive nearly as much importance as Korean server. I was waiting to be convinced to donate, really wish i didnt have to be skeptic about it, would had done it from day one if i didnt have experience with several servers of DE, but it would have been a waste as i cant possibly see myself playing this for a while. I had trust due to being somehow related to the Korean servers, but i'm glad I had prior experience that the international community doesnt mean nothing compared to the korean, in their point of view. Maybe i will keep checking the updates, but very seldom and with low expectations. Besides, money doesnt mean nothing for some people.

Anyway, time will tell. Just hope people don't keep forgetting these kind of things happened.
              Last edited by vic***; 08-05-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

This server is pvp server.
                It's a shame.

Comment

Some peoples already 85+ ,5days server and so many 70+,if its low rates so i dont know or you want in one day be 100+ and pvp outside perona gates ?

Comment

i totally agree with unholy.
                    i played till lv 27 and quit because its boring as hell. there is nothing to do before high level and no reward at all (no loots, no skills, no stats, no ranks )

some people already lv 85+, playing 16h per day ? its called a addiction, they need help, not a low xp rate.

Comment

I think exp still high, less exp like original games would be way better, i remeber takin you like 1 month play to get to lv 100. This kids used to plevenin fast in fake server dont deserve opinion. Good work gamengame

Comment

you can level without using skill if you need to be more true and authentic than others.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                          Pray;n27180]Dear nocte***

We can't understand why players keep comparing this with DE Origin Korea vergion. We hope players don't make other players comfused.

~DarkEden Origin Team
                          The idea here is to play an official server. Failing to deliver that and players will leave to play in the korean server without translation and without support because they know the server will last and will correspond to the expectations.

Comment

the top player are all 95-96 in kr sever that was release in january the tops are 121-125

Comment

Working...
                            X