• List of known macro user

Daaaaaaa
    Change
    Guhun
    Bored
    Kirito
    Luffy
    Kitty

GM pls kick this cheat to ruin the game!!!
    Last edited by tiffj***; 08-20-2017, 02:48 AM.

If this is true, GMs really need to do something about this! We cannot have people abusing macro and bug in this game it makes it unfair for all
    Last edited by darkedenp***; 08-20-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

How did I make that list? I'm too dumb to use a macro and I level for like 20 minutes and get tired of leveling

Comment

I fell ashamed for U.Slander is interest???Maybe U should tell GM all high rank palyers are cheat.Why this game have player like U???
        Last edited by 2568517***; 08-20-2017, 05:28 AM. Reason: I fell ashamed for U.Slander is interest???Maybe U should tell GM all high rank palyers are cheat.Why this game have player like U???

Comment

I can attest to that. I've been in the tunnel for a long time and Daaaaaaa is 100% using macro. There are a few more obvious ones and lots of Fire ousters using it.

Comment

Kirito macoing - http://www.gamengame.com/forum/forum...er-using-macro

I have seen Daaaaaaa and Change macroing as well! GM PLEASE BAN THEM! THEY USE MACRO.

Darkeden Korea also bans all macro users -> http://origin.darkeden.com/news/?idx=338

Comment

I understand Kitty and Bored being on the list but why am I on the list?(Luffy here) List of KNOWN hackers yet you have ZERO proof on 83.33 repeated % of us. lul

Comment

I have seen Daaaaaaa using program to automatically train. Ban these cheaters!!!

GM, are you going to wait 6 month to ban all the macro users? Darkeden Origin will fail like Darkeden Cataclysm!

Comment

Dear players

We relayed those players list to Devs team.
                  After we check it, we are going to give a sanction to them.

Thanks,
                  ~DarkEden Origin Team

Comment

• joinersan***
                    joinersan*** commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hello gm ppl dont stop use macro chinise use all time for lvl....... i verry angry for this.... i play real all me xp lost me time on this.... and chinise leveling easy using macro wtf ??? go fb and see 2 video chinise using macro (Kirito) i see many time (Shun) use macro t2/t3 in miklis...
                    pls pay more atention on this big problem or ppl will leave this server this is serius att:Kurogane LVL 95 real PLAYER good bye Gm

Originally posted by gamengam*** View Post
                  I have seen Daaaaaaa using program to automatically train. Ban these cheaters!!!

GM, are you going to wait 6 month to ban all the macro users? Darkeden Origin will fail like Darkeden Cataclysm!
                  I dont think that would be any surprise, i have lost count on how many times they have done worse on cataclysm. If you feel cheated, I suggest you to stop playing and buying market items until game is playable(cheaters banned, cheating forbidden, vms issue solved, bugs fixed, etc) or it might take a ridiculous amount of time to be solved or just get a pseudo fix (maybe after months of robotic replies).

Even if some get banned, it still bothers me that people who used macro/script/autoclick to get 50 levels, maybe more, and then started playing normally after that, will probably not be banned, and could have done it with multiple accounts. Meanwhile, legitimate players have to deal with this endless, mindless, repetitive "grinding" they came up with, that has never been before such a waste of time as they managed to do now (don't get me wrong, I played international and many other servers who had tons of grinding and I liked it, but i can't stand this meaningless repetition).

Despite admiring how good this game can be and having more fun with this franchise than with any other game i can recall, that was still just one of the reasons why I quit. After that point i can't see it in any other way than just mere waste of time.

Also, if you don't agree playing a flawed game, boycott it. Soon the exploiters will be all that's left and the server will die, but that's a good thing. Once the game is worth nothing they will either fix it or sell it(many companies that know what they are doing will want to buy this game because it has a lot of potential), that is the only win-win situation for the audience in this event.

Comment

Originally posted by lio*** View Post
                    I understand Kitty and Bored being on the list but why am I on the list?(Luffy here) List of KNOWN hackers yet you have ZERO proof on 83.33 repeated % of us. lul
                    uh huh luffymuffin! I think also the people who are innocent and were put on the list of known hackers... well I think they should ban the person who posted it for slander. RA10 and scripting? what kind of bad script is that

Comment

Working...
                    X