Check my topic GM, Gear Boxes Bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my topic GM, Gear Boxes Bug.

Hello, I think that you (GM's) already know about the bug in the random dungeon daily equipment boxes, the 151 pieces of purple equipment are coming in regardless of the power attack, my character with 240 atack power is already receiving these fragments, to all of us players of low power attack, because we can not but get the items of the purple 133, due to the bug of coming the fragments of the purple 151, we will be weak for always without being able to raise the atack power? is complicated to play so, all low level can not increase the atack power. This also precludes our UP LEVEL, because without a good atack power we can not go in new dungeons and raids. I consider it as a CRITICAL BUG, which would have to be resolved as quickly as possible.

Hi, thanks for contacting us.

We will look into the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
    EOS Team

Comment

Ok, thank you, who does not have a good atack power, does nothing in the game, and now with this bug has no way to increase the atack power, because instead of seeing the purple items for the person's atack power, everyone receives those of the 151 purple that no one can craft. We were supposed to be getting the items according to our atack power, but everyone gets only purple 151, I'm pretty much helpless in the game, until the repetitive event is for the new DGs, and many can not do it because they do not have atack power , this event did not do any good for the new players, and the bug helped even more not to serve us.

Comment

• [GM]EOS
        [GM]EOS commented
        Editing a comment
        For up-to-date news regarding issues, please join our official EOS Discord: https://discord.gg/tC3bhAk
        Last edited by [GM]EOS; 05-24-2019, 12:25 AM.

• [GM]EOS
        [GM]EOS commented
        Editing a comment
        The issue has been forwarded to our dev team and it will be fixed during the regular maintenance which is scheduled on May 21 @19-21 PDT.

Thank you for your support.
        EOS Team

Okay, thank you for solving this bug quickly, and I'm sorry for the pressure. Just a worried player. Cya.

Comment

Working...
      X