Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisement by Game&Game

Hello,

I wanted to ask, if Game&Game will do some advertisement to get more players into Line of Sight...

There are not enough to play matches

With Regards

Hello, david ~
    Thank you for contacting us.
    Yeah, you are right. We are going to advertise our Line of Sight actively to make many people coming to LoS!!
    When you come to LoS peak time, you don't need to worry about that!!
    I don't know where you live, but there were many users from Europe and NA.
    Peak time : 17:00~20:00 GMT+0~1
    I hope this will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      LosT;n2298]Hello, david ~
      Yeah, you are right. We are going to advertise our Line of Sight actively to make many people coming to LoS!!
      Okay, thats nice to hear! Thank you for your response!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        LosT;n2298]Hello, david ~

May i ask, when you will start putting up advertising?

Comment

Hi, David.

We have been helping Line of Sight, Blackspot to make this game be popular to global users in many parts.
          As we know, Line of Sight is still in openbeta level, we know many opinions and feedbacks from users are very important to us, now.
          We will also advertise our game in various communities before our official launching.

Thanks for your love about Line of Sight.
          ~LoS Team

Comment

Great game. Just tried it today. Unfortunately there's hardly anyone to play. This kills the mood since it gets pretty boring looking for rooms. Game needs more advertisement for sure. You guys should make a "refer a friend" program of some sort which gives incentives to those who bring more people in. Also, give incentives for those new players who stay and reach certain goals. Do not depend on word of mouth from players to bringing people in. There is a higher chance of people recommending the game and staying longer if there are certain incentives. Work, work, work, guys. #ADVERTISE!!

Comment

• ajh*****
              ajh***** commented
              Editing a comment
              It's nice to meet you, liquidsin~

We are really thankful your cheering message for our Line of Sight. We will advertise our game in various parts.
              LoS is OpenBeta level in now so, we need your, enthusiastic users precious suggestions, opinions and interests for us.
              You can check LoS's various activities and news from here!
              >>http://steamcommunity.com/app/436520...1595106975815/

Thank you.
              ~LoS Team
          Working...
          X