No announcement yet.

Can't login in game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login in game

Hi there,

I can login to the website and forum with my account but when I try and do so in game it tells me my username or password are incorrect?

Dear holdenastra,

Thank you for reporting this,

Please make sure that your character is in Game&Game server, Steam account can only login Steam server. If your account is Game&game server and you still can't login game, please send a ticket to our Q&A section with your character name and account , with the last time you login game.

Best regards,
    ~RED STONE team

eu tambem nao consigo nem entrar no jogo so parece uma tela preta e mais nada e minhas atualizaçoes estao todas em dia mas mesmo assim nem inicia o jopgo em sim
      pela conta do steam eu consigo acessa minha conta steam mas minha outra conta pelo nao consigo acessar peço que me retornem rapidamente quero jogar poxxa

Dear Ajaxheale,
        Thank you for contacting us,
        Unfortunately we can only help you in English, could you please send us a ticket in English so we can understand your issue thoroughly and help you to solve it?
        However, we can see that you had a login problem, please try to run the game as administrator. If you still have this issue please send us a screenshot of the issue and your IP, PC's configuration. We will do our best to help you.

Best regards,
        ~RED STONE Team