WolfTeam 'Classic' ? - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WolfTeam 'Classic' ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WolfTeam 'Classic' ?

    Is 'WolfTeam Classic' gonna be the oldschool version of WolfTeam or is 'Classic' not meant as in oldschool ?

    Kind Regards,

    xlRaqeD

  • #2
    Hello xlRaqeD, thank you for this very early interest in Wolfteam Classic on GnG!

    To answer your question, yes, Wolfteam Classic aims for the early versions game-play of Wolfteam, when it was more balanced.
    We hope you will try this version, and let us know what you think!

    Best!

    The Wolfteam Classic team.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds great! I'll definitely give it a try

      Comment


      • #4
        But the images and video are taken from WolfTeam Softnyx, is that supposed to be like that or what's the deal?

        Best Reguards,

        Kresh

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kre_di*** View Post
          But the images and video are taken from WolfTeam Softnyx, is that supposed to be like that or what's the deal?

          Best Reguards,

          Kresh
          Hi Kresh! Thanks for the interest!

          Yes it is supposed to be that way, the game is still developed by Softnyx.
          This version of the game goes back to the basics when the game-play was really fun.

          We hope you can give it a try too.

          Best!

          The Wolfteam Classic team.

          Comment


          • #6
            old wolfteam I thought the game between 2010 2013 old lobby, old weapons, nope -,-

            Nemesis

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [GM
              lemonzest;n29449]

              Hi Kresh! Thanks for the interest!

              Yes it is supposed to be that way, the game is still developed by Softnyx.
              This version of the game goes back to the basics when the game-play was really fun.

              We hope you can give it a try too.

              Best!

              The Wolfteam Classic team.
              Game is absolute T R A S H, I regret downloading it, hoping it was meant to be "Classic". There's nothing classic about it. Not even a single thing. If you want to talk about classic WolfTeam then go back to 2009-2010, that was the shit. This server is going to fail and I hope it will.

              Kresh

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello!

                We're very sorry to hear that this version of the game didn't meet your expectations.
                We will still continue to listen to your feedback, hoping that we can find a way to provide a game-play that satisfies our community.

                Best regards,

                The Wolfteam Classic team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  actually i love this . but when i just log in .. i noticed there were no one in there .. so i can't play by myself . i want to play wolfteam like they were in 2011- 2014 . sorry fr my bad english . please make this thing a real thing . <3 my ign is (onyxcent) . ty

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by danial_i*** View Post
                    actually i love this . but when i just log in .. i noticed there were no one in there .. so i can't play by myself . i want to play wolfteam like they were in 2011- 2014 . sorry fr my bad english . please make this thing a real thing . <3 my ign is (onyxcent) . ty
                    Thank you for this warm comment!

                    We understand how you feel, the service just started and we expect more influence in the future.
                    Just bear with us a little bit

                    See you in the game!

                    Best regards,

                    The Wolfteam Classic team

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i hope its like 2008-2010 not with characters with full set of armor , normal characters with old guns "classic"" 2008-2010 please change it so you get people

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sx3*** View Post
                        i hope its like 2008-2010 not with characters with full set of armor , normal characters with old guns "classic"" 2008-2010 please change it so you get people
                        Hello, thank you for contacting us and taking the time to give us a feedback.

                        Wolfteam Classic is based on the 2015 version of the game, but we understand what you mean.
                        Be assured that we will let the development team know !

                        Best regards,

                        The Wolfteam Classic Support Team.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          estoy seguro que si mencionaron clásico del wolfteam estaban hablando de los años 2009 que se apertura en Peru y también que toda las personas esperan eso!, ojala puedan empezar desde el inicio donde las compras de cash no alteraban demasiado el estilo de juego mas bien que solo era apariencia eso se dieron cuenta los que crearon dota 2, free fire, starcraft 2. solo es apariencia i la gente quiere eso bueno hablo por mi localidad que era muy fan del juego, espero que me tomen en cuenta mi opinión gracias

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Immediatly made an account and started downloading the game once more when I heard of this oldschool version. Did not meet the expectations at all... 2015 version was already full of hackers... Go back to the earlier version, at least PRE 2011!! If you want to get money off the game then do it cosmeticwise like Rust or CSGO or whatever.... If you market this correctly alot of player will come back to the game for sure! I almost contacted my old buddies at a moments notice

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X