Here we go again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again....

This new version of Game is very good but i have some bad point which this game not able to be popular again .
    This is why :
    - Still Pay To Win game . this is not as classic before around 2007 .
    - weapon that you have buy with cash or Char is more powerfull . thats P2W . Just removed that thing !

You know what ? did you know how PUBG become so popular ? BECAUSE IT IS NOT PAY TO WIN GAME . just make The Cash Shop for Weapon Skin , Char skin that not added any More Damage or anything . that will make your " Wolfteam Classic " Become popular again . trust me . if you not doing that , im sorry . this New Version is gonna be died too later . if you can see here , No f ppl play this game . i download it 2 hrs ago and waiting like 3-4 hrs to get 1 friend . just only one ppl online . That actually shit .

now i think i want to uninstall this again . hoping Another version of Wolfteam just have what i tought . no pay to win situation . dont call it balance if have that thing in the shop . See how pubg success . no pay to win but they make billion of dollar . you guys should learn from that . Jangan fikir untung je . tak guna untung tapi xde yang main . sorry for my bad english.

Hope any changes make to this New version Wolfteam .
    TQ .
    - Very Old Player of Wolfteam Aeria/Softnyx .

Originally posted by mnxzm*** View Post
    This new version of Game is very good but i have some bad point which this game not able to be popular again .
    This is why :
    - Still Pay To Win game . this is not as classic before around 2007 .
    - weapon that you have buy with cash or Char is more powerfull . thats P2W . Just removed that thing !

You know what ? did you know how PUBG become so popular ? BECAUSE IT IS NOT PAY TO WIN GAME . just make The Cash Shop for Weapon Skin , Char skin that not added any More Damage or anything . that will make your " Wolfteam Classic " Become popular again . trust me . if you not doing that , im sorry . this New Version is gonna be died too later . if you can see here , No f ppl play this game . i download it 2 hrs ago and waiting like 3-4 hrs to get 1 friend . just only one ppl online . That actually shit .

now i think i want to uninstall this again . hoping Another version of Wolfteam just have what i tought . no pay to win situation . dont call it balance if have that thing in the shop . See how pubg success . no pay to win but they make billion of dollar . you guys should learn from that . Jangan fikir untung je . tak guna untung tapi xde yang main . sorry for my bad english.

Hope any changes make to this New version Wolfteam .
    TQ .
    - Very Old Player of Wolfteam Aeria/Softnyx .
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to give your feedback.

As the game was aiming for a better balance while keeping some exciting contents, some items are indeed available only for Cash. Despite these Cash items having little difference in terms of capacity over other items, we understand how it can be perceived as Pay to Win by some users, and we deeply apologize for that.
    Be assured that you feedback is valuable to us, and will be transmitted to the development team.

Thanks again for your concern,

Best regards,

The Wolfteam Classic Support Team.

Comment

Working...
    X