How "Seasons" ruined PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How "Seasons" ruined PVP

I will repeat for 100th time. Seasons is the worst thing that happened to Z4. Everyone hate it. Only place acceptable with Auto team balance is Team Elimination because you play for yourself pretty much but even then you can beat 3 oponents and your team members can lose anyway. When you have 10,000+ ladder when you win you get 40-70 ladder but if you lose then -200 or more. So basically this is pointless system. Only people taking advantage of it is bots. Everyday we have 10+ rooms with bots farming ladder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	11441 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	11442

As you can see only 1 legit rooms out of 14. Every single day 24/7 you can see this. (Pictures above)
    Want to know how bad this is? Lets check rankings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	11443 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	11444

Same story goes for all pages....

Moral of the story - Developers by thinking that this is great idea ruined PVP completely. Nobody plays Death Match only Team Elimination stometimes but even then with auto balance which nobody likes. If they will not bring back old system with next maintenance I believe many people will quit. You made everyone happy by improving Arcade rewards but after people realise what is the point of being rich, having good armor in this game when there are 0 rooms in Free1 nobody to play against you can have no armor for all I care because majority only plays Freezone anyway. We dont have 2x2 tournaments or Clan Wars where people could use their armor or prove their skills. We dont even have proper ladder reward system so it makes Free1 the way it is - Dead. GM's I beg you keep reporting this to Devs and explain to them that this cant go on. The longer it will take for devs to fix it the more players we will lose. It is already bad I cant imagine this game being playable with even less people. Without PVP, without tournaments there is nothing to do on this game there is no point in playing Fighting game without actual Player Versus Player fighting and Competitiveness factor which is spirit of fighting.
    Last edited by pur***; 03-18-2017, 07:16 AM.

Also I want to add. The reason that we still have players is because most of them are Hardcore OGPlanet players who have passion for this game and they love it. I think those players including me are still playing and not quiting because we know how great this game can be. We only hope that eventually Devs will fix the ladder system, bring 2x2 tournament, Club Wars and other things because we know how fun and exciting they can be. But we can only keep our hopes up for so long... I dont know how long it will take for most of us before our hope will die. Now its been 2 months with this tragic ladder system If it will not be changed soon Im not sure if i want to play this game anymore I think many people feel that way too. Good luck Dev's and GM's do your best.

Comment

this pvp system ruined players too...it encouraged legit players to quit games too when they lose...I see players with 14 stars with negative reputation...:/ first time this ever happened in a z4 server, at least that ive known since never saw.

we need old pvp system back cuz it was not flawed!

lvl 23 with 11 stars? ...this used to be impossible, people used to be proud of their stars...now .....its meanigless :/ idk how devs can't see that this is something that needs to change back because it failed so it time to change it..its not something we want out of stubbornness. Its something everyone wish they had back because it severed everyone right and was fair.

...I have to wait so much to do my 1 pvp 3x3 people quest for tickets....this is because people are not playing pvp . THEY DONT LIKE PVP THIS WAY!! EVERYONE ENJOYS AND HAS FUN PLAYNG WITH THEIR FRIENDS!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE DO? THEY ARRANGE THEMSELVES PVP WITH OTHER CLUBS TO FIGHT CLUB VS CLUB IN PVP, JUST TO HAVE A GOOD MATCH WITH PEOPLE OF UR OWN LEVEL AND KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!.

BEGINNERS IS DEAD TOO...SO NEW PLAYERS TO GO PVP FREE1 AND GET RECK AND RUINS THEIR TEAM ....EVERYTHING OF PVP IS RUINED, PLZ SEE THIS AND CHANGE!!!
      PEOPLE WERE COMING BACK BUT LEFT AGAIN BECAUSE THIS WASN'T CHANGED. WE NEED OLD PVP SYSTEM BACK OR LADDER TOO IN NON TEAM BALANCED ROOMS. ;/

Comment

I still don't get it. Why Devs are ignoring this? We need old pvp system. This pvp system is for bots only. Real people not playing pvp at all becouse new pvp system is broken and useless. Just return us old ladder system so people could play pvp with friends withount any problems. It was fun to get stars now it is pain. I don't even want to play pvp anymore. Win 40 ladder loose 240 ladder and always bad team. 99% of rooms are locked with password with bots inside those rooms. I don't know what they farm ladder or zen but the only thing I know is that they gonna be rank 1-10. So I can only repeat myself THIS PVP SYSTEM IS FOR BOTS NOT FOR REAL PLAYERS.

Comment

I up this post*** It is true. the new ladder system has changed zone 4 and i believe other servers do not have this system which is better because not everyone loves the new auto balance system along with all the farming bots roaming around freely as you can see in village 4 most of the time filled with Wells who are all ranged around the levels of 20-30 with 10 stars or more. please consider going back to the old ladder system or fix the bots GMs. -DJudo

Comment

And by the way Devs said they will reset ladder every 3 months. The funny part is that they did that ladder system before 3 months and 2 weeks 5 days. So they are late for 19 days already. I don't know what they are thinking but seems like they will never say what updates are coming to. How can we know that you're gonna fix this broken pvp system? People are leaving game and you're not telling us anything about it. It's like salvation waiting and wishing for best but nothing happens.

Comment

Gm's do you understand that almost all people in top 100 pvp ranking are bots. You are giving rewards to bots. At least ban them before giving them rewards because it makes it unfair to legit players. Why would someone play pvp with auto balance which they dont like if at the end bots will beat their rankings anyway. I hope you understand how broken this system is. Start thinking Please !
              Last edited by pur***; 03-24-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X